New version of the best website acceleration software - WEBO Site SpeedUp - is here. Main changes:
- Added WEBO Nimblizer (image optimization tool). It is based on PHP5
imagepngfunction with all filters and compression (including GIF2PNG and BMP2PNG functionality) + PCR tool from bolknote. Performance is great (and it works locally instead of smush.it tool), efficiency is also amazing. Now Image optimization becase even simplier.
- Cancelled PHP4 back compatibility. There was a blog post about such a decision. Now WEBO Site SpeedUp can be made easy, lighter, and w/o double code. PHP4 users can use 1.3.0- versions - all of them completely support this environment.
- Added CSS Minify option. There were a lot of user complaints about broken styles after data:URI application. Now they can be used w/o CSS Tidy library (and it's an value in CSS Minify option).
- Separated unobtrusive widgets configuration. One more global change to make product easier to understand and tune. Now you can use Wiki page and
- Added option to exclude GET params from URL hash on caching. This is a useful feature for e-commerce websites which widely use different campaign identifiers for the same content pages. Now these identifiers can be excluded from hash, and the same cache entries will be used.
- Added unobtrusive support for Affiz ads, Google Translate widget.
- Improved server environment detection.
- Improved HTML caching (more stability and performance).
- Minor fixes.
You can update to WEBO Site SpeedUp v1.3.1 right now - it is ready!