- This first is an option 'Separate HTTPS cache'. Now you can have 2 HTML caches - for ordinary and secured connections. This is very helpful for large e-stores with a lot of different pages and different connection options (also for CDN usage).
- Added option 'use zlib' for gzipping. This can help in case of mod_deflate absence and buggy PHP buffers support on server-side (i.e. complicated WEBO Site SpeedUp calls).
- Added option to enable performance A/B testing. Now you can simply test WEBO Site SpeedUp efficiency with A/B testing feature (available with Extended Edition). All data is sent to Google Analytics.
- Added support for multiple hosts'/folders' configs. It is another breaking through feature which enables different configuration files for different website hosts and even folders.
- Improved caching.
- Added # to exclude home page from caching/parsing.
- Added Danish localization.
- Update JS minify libraries (YUI Compressor and Google Compiler).
- Joomla! 1.6x added to supported systems.
- Contao added to supported systems.
- Minor fixes.
Apr 30, 2011
Apr 29, 2011
With our new solution for large enterprise companies - WEBO Enterprise SpeedoMeter - we allow corporate customers to gather all available info about client-side performance and overall availability about their websites. This solution had been released last year for internal usage to provide services about client side performance for our clients, now it is available public.
WEBO Enterprise Speedometer consists of 4 major parts. First of all it's page load time counter which is a chunk of client-side code and it gathers statistics about every visitor of the current website. This data is processed to get complete picture about current client-side performance of the given website (based on every visitor perception).
The next part, general website availability, is based on our WEBO Pulsar service, which can test your website uptime and functionality with a lot of options and parameters. With this service we can measure and store all the data about issues with server-side performance and stability. This includes information about any network connection troubles, any HTTP errors, and also about periods with large server response time (which is measured very precisely without network delays).
The next part is a competitive performance analysis. We measure website load time for the given website and its competitors and output comparison charts about actual website place on the market. This is very important is you are going not only be better, but the best player on the market. Because you must now everything about competitors to overcome them!
And the last part is our internal web performance expertise, which is focused on actual website client-side issues and provides advices to resolve them and performance estimations when about these advices follow-up. It seems it is the most useful part of WEBO Enterprise SpeedoMeter for technical specialists.