Few compatibility and performance improvements in the new build of WEBO Site SpeedUp. List of changes:
- Page 'Cache' moved to 'System Status' tab (Cache). Now all information about cache files is located on System Status (what is more clear), and there is much less info (because huge blocks of information on the previous Cache page seemed not to be useful). We are working on complete Cache Manager tool (to re-create cache blocks for separate website sections / pages), but it will be a little later.
- Excluded 'Performance - Quick check' option. It's misconfigured in the most of cases, and actual performance gain was very little.
- Fixed minor compatibility issues. Some more environments now not caused 500 errors on switching between configurations.
- Improved minify for CSS files.
- Improved client side caching.
- Improved UI (minor fixes).
Update your WEBO Site SpeedUp or download the latest build.