Every day there are more and more fast websites around us. And we are happy to support this trend. So features of the new version of WEBO Site SpeedUp.
- Added pre-defined CDNs. Now you can simply choose between few patterns to distribute your static assets through CDN. Supported now manual configuration, some pre-efault configuration (cdn subdomain) and Coral CDN. Coming: WEBO CDN specification.
- Added 'FTP upload access' option for paid CDN. Few CDN require files to be uploaded manually via FTP (i.e. EdgeCast). Now you can setup FTP access string to upload all assets created by WEBO Site SpeedUp to CDN automatically.
- Removed check for .htaccess possibility. After various minor troubles with dozens of environments this check is disabled. We are going to re-test this functionality (not to enalbe .htaccess options on unsupported environments and enable them on supported ones) later.
- Added cache integrity check. Now all system libs stored in cache directories are re-checked for new versions (to update them as soon as new version is released).
- Added exclusion from CSS Sprites images used with AlphaImageLoader. Very helpful feature because you can't apply CSS Sprites for IE if this image is used in filter.
- Added webonautes to achievements. Now you can use 5 webonautes to indicate your website acceleration, also achievements page was expanded with total webonautes number.
- Magento added to supported systems.
- Improved server environment detection.
- Minor fixes.
You can update to the latest WEBO Site SpeedUp or download it from the official website.